MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Permission for going abroad-pending trial of 498a

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by 498ahelp
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza

No tags yet.

  1. 498ahelp

    I had been granted bail in 498a by HC with the condition to seek permission from court for going abroad,and my trial is at prosecution witness stage now. I may have to go abroad occasionally on official duty.Pl. clarify on the following points:-
    1. Will i have to move for permission every time for going abroad in the trial court.
    2. Or I can directly move in the HC, from where the codition was imposed,for waiving this condition permanently.Incase Hc waives this condition, will I have to inform the trial court while going abroad.
    Pl. impart your expert opinion as to how should i move in this regard as i may have to go abroad on official duty frequently.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Once u appeal in court to go abroad, everyone knows you are going and thats best thing for Girl side to harass you more.
    Now you are accused only not GUILTY or proved anything in court.
    refer this judgments

    SC: Under Section 313 Cr.P.C, accuser Presence not required [ ]

    Accuser Presence is not required under 313 CrPC [ ]

    there are more such judgments please browse

    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. 498ahelp

    Thanks Dr. Dsouza for your quick response. But I donot find reply to my queries no. 1 &2. Pl. throw some light on the same.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Dr.Dsouza

    I already replied;
    once you tell every time you have to get permission and girl side will somehow stop you or Judge will not allow.
    go without telling and your lawyer can represent you, that why i gave you judgments too.

    its my experience, i went without telling, even lawyer did not know i am out for 2 years.

    if you are moving to HC, go for quash, not for silly issues. Appeal for quash and get stay in current case.

    Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.