MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

498a Criminal defamation case

(2 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by tramesh
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza
  1. tramesh

    I have been acquitted from 498a case 2 years before. My brother-in-law and sister are now planning to file a Criminal defamation case against the petitioner who filed a false 498a case.
    So,could you please give details about the fees and the credibility for the criminal defamation case? Kindly suggest whether to file civil or criminal defamation case.
    The lawyer said there would be no fees for criminal defamation case but the case will be filed as 'Malicious criminal defamation case' against the police personal and the petitioner who filed the 498a case. Moreover for criminal case the petitioner has to appear for all the hearings with out absence. Hope you provide us the right details with your valuable suggestion.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.