MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Can I get Passport?

(2 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by debbu25
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza
  1. debbu25

    Dear Sir,

    I am a false 498a victim. I was grilled in October, 2007. My family life is shattered. My parents had to sell their house. My own house is occupied by the 498a lady and her parents and I have been driven out. The case is still pending in Barrackpore court. HC, Kolkata has ordered to close the case by 07/04/2015.

    Now I need to change my address in Passport and require it immediately. Can I apply for the passport mentioning the case details? Is there any restriction?

    Please guide me the procedure.



    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    if you are renewing then only you have to tic for a option
    do you have criminal case pending or not;
    as your new address comes under new police station then, police also not aware that you have case pending.
    just apply to change address, you will get it.
    i know many even renewed their passport when their 498a case was still going on.

    Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.