MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Maintenance

498a harrshment to me and my family from my Wife.

(30 posts)
  1. Anonymous

    Hi Dsouza

    On Dec 8th 2012 she left from my house in hyderabad.Till now i not filled any divorce on her.i am looking for the possibilities.I am thinking to file QUASH on High Court soon.I want to take right decision only even it takes time.

    What is the "Restitution conjugal rights" : Is this asking for to come back or for asking divorce.if it is asking her come back i did the same through my lawyer on march 23-2012.but he not filled that in the court.Going for
    Quash is right or wrong.My lawyer saying that my parents and me can easily get quash as per the Charge Sheet.How much time will take for getting Quash.


    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Divorce is a Family matter, other criminal charges has nothing to do with this. only if you prove her wrong or she filed False case, you can show it as a cruelty on you [ use supporting judgment ] so you will get divorce.

    RCR is asking her to come back, if she says NO, she is not ready to stay with you. if she says she want to come back, you can say when criminal cases are pending you cannt take her back. you always has to say.

    go for quash then you can think about divorce.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Anonymous

    Hi Dr.Dsouza

    I don't want her back.There is chance to take any action again on me.she never thinks i am belongs to her.she will listen her mother and relatives words only not mine,my parents and sisters and relatives are enemies to her.she not interested to play with one year baby of my sister's kid.

    IN RCR she says that she is ready to come back to my home any time,any place.Yes i lost my love on her.iam not interested to meet her again. YES I WILL GO FOR QUASH.HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE QUASH.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Dr.Dsouza

    I am not saying take her back. that you have to say in court only and not to Practice.
    All Indian women think their husbands family members are enemies, thats age old truth. you are not special.

    quash will over by 2/3 months if she is not contested.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. Anonymous

    Thanks Dr.Dsouza

    i will go for quash.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Anonymous

    Hi All
    on last saturday her came to my aunt house in hyderabad very close to my aunt is not there at that time.he spoken with son of my aunt asking about me.I don't know what they are going to do.what steps shall take against him.he is the person acted as a mediator between my family and my wife family so many times.i think they want to do something bad to me.on may like this they sent a person to my apartment asked my watchman i am here or not.Is there any chance for her and her family to enter in to my house forcibly.if that happen what i have to do.Till now they not filed any maintenance case on me.Guide me.

    Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.