MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

498a_can it be taken back

(3 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Raunack
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave


  1. Raunack

    I wanted to know whether my wife can take back 498a and DV against me now that CS has already been filed. I don't want her back in my life though.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    to withdraw, you both have to file mutual petition, if its in court,
    for her its one way to file.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If she want to withdraw cases , wht problem is to you, it will be better for you. 9821`387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.