MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Quick help can’t find a HC judgement on false 498

(2 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Raunack
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza
  1. Raunack


    My wife has put flase DV and 498a against me and my family. One of the point mentioned as false allegation is that I along with my family went to her house and tortured her.

    I had seen a judgement from HC , quashing the allegations of the complainant on similar grounds but I cannot find it.
    If you can help me to find it or any such cases, I will be very thankful.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    please search here

    all Judgments are listed in sitemap

    Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.