MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Divorce

innocent husband want divorce

(17 posts)
  1. puja

    thank you very much sir for providing the contact numbers.

    Please guide me that which kind of evidences are helpful? i mean audio-video recordings would help in the same or not? if he will be guided then he may collect all the evidences against her.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Audio/Video is always better option if he can get.
    If they are talking terms, ask him to talk to her / Call her and talk about how she was treating bla bla and record it.
    and tell him to talk all cruelty she done on him and let her bark whatever she wanted to tell.
    tell him to talk nicely without shouting and provoke her so she can vomit all her venom.

    and Record it.

    other than this if she has done anything in public, in front of others he can take their witness too.
    All bills he paid for her jewellary / things / treatment etc

    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. puja

    yes sir we'll definitely do that audio video recording and yes she had completed her b.ed after her marriage and my friend made all the expenses for her b.ed and also used some of his sources to get her the certificate as she is a dumb in her studies. will it be beneficial for this case?

    and sir the numbers u have given to me, from that we have selected Mr. yaksh as our guide for this case bcoz he is from our area Lucknow. so can i contact him on the number you mentioned.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Dr.Dsouza

    All this shows he care for her.... thats a plus point
    yes Yaksh is right person; He is a Active member of our group, it is better to meet him in weekend meeting.

    He can make Corpse Alive.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. puja

    thanks a lot sir for your guidence. i'll definitely contact mr. yaksh. and also inform my friend about him. again thank you very much.

    Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.