MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Divorce

innocent husband want divorce

(17 posts)
  1. puja

    if a husband wants to take divorce because of the cruel attitude of his wife, who use to scold him and his family, use to blackmail and threaten them of police and administration and laws made for wives, will this organization help him in taking divorce because she is not going to leave him easily. she want her ownership on him and already separated him from his parents. please help.

    please reply me so that he may get rid off by your help.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. puja

    Please revert me about the above mentioned case.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    Madam; (we assume Puja is Women name)

    How do you know that husband, you are helping him ?
    Let us know where that husband from so our local members can guide him.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. puja

    hello Dr. Dsouza, I am really grateful that you replied me regarding this. Actually he is my senior, my guide, my good friend and my ex co-worker. I know all of his family members who r now separated because of his wife.

    He is from Lucknow and now a days his situation is getting more and more critical. No i am not helping him as i don't have any links or power or you can say that i am unable to help him. But i am hoping a positive response and support from your side. please guide him and push him out of this situation. At any cost he wants divorce from his wife because now the negative impact is coming on his health.

    I respect him a lot as he supported me and my family in very adverse situations in the past. I beg of you to please help him. My contact no. is 90449928**.

    Thanks n Regards,

    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. ADMIN
    Key Master

    We edited your contact numbers; PLZ do not post any contact number, Name or any personal details.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Dr.Dsouza

    He has to prove that
    she left him, her own.
    She was cruel to him and treating him Badly;
    she was not fulfilling her marital duties.

    then he can appeal for Divorce; he can use similar old judgments from here to support his claim.

    Rest assured.

    IF he meet our local members we will guide him properly.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  7. puja

    m really sorry to admin for my mistake. i didn't knw this.

    Dr. Dsouza he wants to meet your expertise members. please inform about all the formalities regarding this.


    Posted 4 years ago #
  8. puja

    One thing more i want to inform you sir that he restricted any kind of physical relationship with her from last 2.5 years. but she use to force him again and again but he don't want to go for it as she is totally insane and used to abuse him and his family.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Dr.Dsouza

    He can find our contact numbers from contact page
    and he can join our yahoo group

    to post questions and read what others say / talk.

    ask him to collect all proofs of her cruelty.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  10. puja

    which type of proofs sir?
    there are no such proofs, her father is in police dept. and she used to threatened him because of her father's power. he can't do anything against of her. his mother disowned him because of his silence to his wife's misbehavior. there are no such proofs against her. he want to meet your expertise members to discuss what to do further.

    we have gone through the link u have provided. but from where we can find the contact details of the experts of our location so that he can get the face to face interaction with your expert members. he need an appointment sir. please help him in the same.


    Posted 4 years ago #
  11. Dr.Dsouza


    Hyderabad Narendra 9731388924
    Hyderabad Prasad 9848280354
    Hyderabad Partha 9573605415
    Hyderabad Venu 9966607747
    Hyderabad Sanjay 9000525222
    Hyderabad David 9866206969
    Kurnool Uday T 9731711552
    Tirupati Rajesh 9945813876
    Tirupati Manju 9591349850
    Anantpur Lokesh 9900570087
    Nalgonda Town Kiran Panjala 9849504830
    Vijayawada, Nuzvid Ram Prasad 9177722930
    Vijayawada, Nuzvid Gopinadh 9704333303
    Vizag Firoz 9640203860
    - Mrs. Gogoi 9435548142
    Guwahati Ranjeet 9435558618
    Nagoan Bishwajeet 9435598383
    Patna Misogynit 9833809055
    Delhi Arun Kumar D 9811624141
    Delhi Vijay Naru 9810407895
    Delhi Niladri 9811052770
    Delhi Helpline 9871763056
    Rajkot Kiran Paija 9099921878
    Panjim Arun Chakraborty 9822463499, 9000004437, 9000005639
    Panjim Santosh Patil 9845746684
    Panjim Jitendra Jadav 9323408474
    Panjim Ruben Quadros +91 832 2512719, 2516999, 2511778
    - Shonee Kapoor -8010850407
    Faridabad Brgds A Gulati 9810187693
    " Kishore 9968245533
    - Vijay 9906907950
    Bagalkot Kiran 9845029830
    Bangalore Suresh P 9880141531
    Bangalore Mahesh M 9731569970
    Belgaum Santosh Patil 9845746684
    Belgaum Satish 9900293628
    Bellary Hemanth 9844958455
    Bijapur Kiran 9845029830
    Bidar SP Patil 9742684285
    Chamrajnagar Prasad.Shetty 9844987888
    Chikballapur Praveen 9980597780
    Chikkmagalur Raghavendra 9886863878
    Chitradurga Sridhar 9342247748
    Dakshina Kannada Raghavendra 9886863878
    Davanagere Raghavendra 9886863878
    Gulbarga, Raichur SP Patil 9742684285
    Dharwad Satish 9900293628
    Dharwad Santosh Patil 9845746684
    Gadag Hemanth 9019212042
    Gadag Vijay 9611310843
    Hassan Sridhar 9342247748
    Hassan ShivLinGayya 9448401157
    Haveri Raghavendra 9886863878
    Hubli Vijay 9611310843
    Hubli Prasad.Shetty 9844987888
    Kodagu Sridhar 9342247748
    Kolar Praveen 9980597780
    Koppal Praveen 9980597780
    Mandya ShivLinGayya 9448401157
    Mandya Ponnappa 9901310307
    Mysore Ponnappa 9901310307
    Mysore Narasimha Murthy 9886224222
    Raichur Praveen 9980597780
    Ramanagar Praveen 9980597780
    Shimoga Raghavendra 9886863878
    Tumkur Sridhar 9342247748
    Udupi Raghavendra 9886863878
    Uttara Kannada Raghavendra 9886863878
    Alapuzha/Alleppy Mohanan Pillai 9645615213
    Cochin Rajan M.K 9995433034
    Cochin Sumesh Nadaria 9497030739
    Thrissur Gokul 9633409355
    Thiruvananthapuram Sanju 9745097082
    Thiruvananthapuram Deepu 9995341952
    Alapuzha/Alleppy Mohanan Pillai 9645615213
    Ernakulam K.K.SHINE 9446044099
    Palakkad UNNIKRISHNAN NAIR 9447155223
    Ernakulam UNNIKRISHNAN NAIR 9447155223
    Mumbai M. R.Gupta 9869323538
    Mumbai Ajit Sakharkar 9224335577
    Mumbai Darshan Raval 9930458240
    Mumbai Rotating 9322156141
    Mumbai Suhail 9833066726
    Mumbai IFF 9769770498
    Nasik Mrs S Bodke 9421565881
    Pune Atit 9823788013
    Pune Sandesh 9890925273
    Pune Jayesh 9623449755
    Bhubaneswar Tarun Kumar Dass 9853216066
    Chandigarh Nitin Gupta 9646389140
    Chandigarh Arun Gupta 9216612271
    Chandigarh Gaurav Saini 9815294659
    Patiala Tejinder 9855771507
    Jodhpur Nishat B 9784619178
    Jodhpur Vishwas 9269955348
    Erode Krishna 9894103539
    Erode Aditya 9543755577
    Chennai Manoj 9840324551
    Chennai Suresh 9941012958
    Chennai Kalai 9445119559
    Coimbatore Padmanaban 9790019658
    Tirunelveli Raja 09972049946/0462-2337579
    Ariyalur Anbazhagan 94452 14658
    Chennai Asif 98403 84114
    Cuddalore Ramesh 94444 88301
    Karur Rajasekar 98434 44894
    Madurai Prem 98411 12337
    Nagekoil Dr. Greens 98403 25026
    Namakkal M.Valavan 94880 35489
    Nagapattinam Suresh Ram 99410 12958
    Kanchipuram Sridhar 98410 66946
    Sivagangai Francis 99620 04649
    Thanjavur G.Babu 98221 25872
    Tiruchi Arul David 98401 66695
    Thirupur Murugesan 99947 75913
    Tirunelveli Raja 97873 44744
    Tuticorin Jayakanthan 94881 03531
    Ramanathapuram Kalai Selvan 94451 19559
    Virudhunagar Ramesh 94433 39802
    Villupuram Ramana 98948 49091
    Vellore Sanjeev 97872 83241
    Dindigul Babu 9842877869
    Hosur Suresh Kumar 9894995220
    Tirunelveli / Palayamkottai Satish 9092200456/9688421889
    Lucknow Yaksh 9793530430
    Allahabad Prashanth 9335154656
    " J. Mitra 0532-2615597
    Ghaziabad Neelam Rani 9250800454
    Kanpur Sandeep Chakrawarty 9956090094, 0512 2461234
    Rai Bareli Pawan Singh 09198536449 / 09198536550
    Rai Bareli Sanjay Diwedi 9415028041
    Rai Bareli Helpline 9999107314
    Siliguri Meher 9378368100
    Calcutta DS Rao 9830151555
    Cooch Bear dist town Goutam 9002625538
    Cooch Bear dist town Subamaye 9434212032
    Cooch Bear dist town Arindam 9832641575

    Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Adv.Kachave

    If there r sufficient proofs & evidence in respect of grounds of divorce , you may file petition for divorce. 9821387099, 9224799546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.