MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Regarding Defamation

(4 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by Abhishek_1980
  • Latest reply from Final.Battle.Begins
  1. Abhishek_1980

    My Brother in Law has given a complaint letter to My HR that i am asking dowry from my wife and i am character less, pls take action againts him bla bla...
    can I file any case like defamation or anything else Please help?

    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    get a copy of that letter , it will be usefull in divorce;

    there is judgment on this here - says such act will harassment.
    as your dowry case is not yet decided by court so he cannt go tell that you are asking for dowry thats defamation too, its better use it in divorce than defamation.

    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    here is the judgment

    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. Final.Battle.Begins

    nice judgement Dr.Dsouza sir...thanks...

    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.