MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Domestic Violence


(2 posts)
  1. ena

    After 6 years of seperation wife filed DV against all family members, before also she filed 498 against all of them but HC quashed. Now my question is if i go for Quashing in HC for DV is it possible to get quash? bcuz we lived together before the act came i.e 2004 for 2 months only. Session court dismissed DV revision petition.Family court didnot grant divorce.Please reply thanks

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    check if therer are same reason in 498a and DV, if 498a quashed them DV will not stand on same ground.
    she filled Dv coz you did not counter after 498A quash.
    filling false case valid reason for divorce, if 498A is quashed you should have used it in Divorce.
    if your judge is dumb them throw some citation on hiis face, find some here

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.