MyNation Foundation Forum » Law » General Questions

Please advice me in harassment by an gazetted officer

(1 post)
  • Started 6 years ago by Nagendra73


  1. Nagendra73

    Respected Sir,

    I am retired naval person and being harassed by my in-laws through my superior officers at work. As I was in defence I was not at liberty to complain the matter directly to police or in court. Presently, to get rid of the harassment from my in-laws I relocated to Mumbai after retiring from Navy on 31 Aug 2011. Now I am being harassed at the new place by different ways and means, sometimes it is even threatening to life. Sir, I would like to discuss the entire subject in detail with anyone of the expert. Kindly reply and guide me in this regard.

    Thanking You

    Nagendra Suresh Ankireddi

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.