MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Cruelty by psycho wife

(2 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by suvendu
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. suvendu

    My Name is Suvendu and details are as follows
    Marriage date: 17/04/2006
    approx 2 year after marriage Known that wife Smruti R## M$$$$ is a psycho patient before marriage (from child hood) .
    she is not staying with me approx 1 and half year.
    contineously psycho wife and her parents harrassing, frustrating and doing the cruelty things..
    recently came from JAIL (41 days) by bail due to false case U/S 498A, 506, 294, 34IPC, 4 & 6 DP Act
    Since marriage more than 5 years harrassment and frustration due to complete psycho wife and now struggling for justice.
    Due to all these last one year resigned from Job.
    advice require

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    File divorce petition & get free from her. If false & without evidence she has prosecuted you , there is option to quash said FIR before High Court. 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.