MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Fake dowry case by my wife against whole of my family since 2007

(6 posts)
  1. Victim

    The marriage took place in 2004 in Indian. I and my father both were commissioned army officers. I wanted to quit Army due to an injury and i got married to this NRI lady. My family is totally against dowry thing as typical Indian Army officers are. But for sure they have presented the golden rings to our family and we have accepted that in the Court as well.
    Actually when i went to Canada to start living with her we started having dispute. I come to know they were involved in drugs and they insisted me to do the same as it has good money in it. I left there place and start living in different city. After few months girl’s family approached and asked for another chance to her to prove her loyalty towards the marriage. I accepted her and the same night she took some pills. That’s was just a fake attempt to implicit me in a false case (That was pre planned as she had a massive letter written in advance). Police enquired and bashed her for wrong allegations. I was sick of her i filled a divorce case in Canada. Then she went to India and filled a fake dowry case against whole of my family other than my younger brother. She also included my brother in law. She mentioned that other demanding dowry we use to beat her whereas she spent 18 days with after marriage and even during those days there are so many rituals for be performed that its takes 4 -5 days and after my marriage my Uncle(Mother's brother) passed away so we and we have to spent few day there as well. So overall she spent about 10 days at my place. I went to Canada in 2006 if i use to treat her badly she would not have sponsored me but she did.
    My Parent lived almost one whole year like criminals and we have to go to Supreme Court for my mom's bails. She has made millions of dollars in drug so they never bother bribing cops, judges and also our lawyers.
    The current situation is i am declared as PO but i living in Canada so that okay but rest of my family going to courts like criminals. My parents are around 70 now and that makes me mad sometime and i plan something stupid. I don’t know what to do and how to help my innocent parents.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Has she wrote anywhere that they gave Dowry ?

    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    dear friend, i have gone through your matter, if your wife has filed fake case against you, you have to challange the same & has to be filed in High Court for quashing the same. We will co-op you. 9821387099, 922479546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Victim

    @ Dr. Dsouza

    Yes she has mentioned in the case that they have given certain amont of gold and she sent 400k rupees from Canada on my sisters wedding.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  5. Victim

    @ Mr. Kachave
    Yes we did in Punjab & Haryana high court. Court said my brother in law and my sisters are innocent but told my parents to wait for the decision of lower Court as charges has been framed & statements have been recorded. So they are back in the lower Court waiting and getting harassed every time they visit Court. They are **** lot of black money so they have paid to our lawyers and also judge. We planned wedding of my brother about 6 month before and due to all this we arranged it outside India. We filed application and we waited for about 4 months and out lawyer keep in dragging that everything has been done, this & that and at last moment he said the Judge said no. Than we have to postpone travel and hire another Lawyer and bribed the judge. But i assume Judge was bribed by other party as well coz she imposed high restrictions and ordered to deposit 16 lacs as a security deposit. Well, being an Army officer i always have patriotic feeling but the system making me change my views about India.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  6. Dr.Dsouza

    If she has written, they gave gold, then file a Petition in same court asking to punish them.
    as per IPC 498A, not only taking/demanding is crime but giving dowry also crime equal to taking it.

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.