MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

defamation through 498a

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by kunal.pat77
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza
  1. kunal.pat77

    We married as on Mar 2008, after 4 to 6 month her father took her for deepawali, never communicate until Jan 2009, and locked up her in house threatened for dire consequences, life & fatal threats and blackmailed her and asked to sign on advocates paper for 498 notice and send me notice with false allegations which prone to 498a.As I send legal answer to the notice, they people prepare to filed suite 498a and took signature forcefully from my wife. With this act of her parents, she got panic and decided to leave her parents home without intimation to them and me also. On 19th Sep 2009 I received call from my wife, she was crying and ask pick her from Nasik bus stand and inform me that she is leave her parents home permanently. Since then my spouse and me live in threats of life from my in laws, their relatives with help of handful local politicians and goons. We have filed defamation suit –section 500,503,504,506,507 in Dec 2010, against my in laws. My wife is complainant, myself witness and victim and my wife’s parents i.e. My in laws are respondent.
    We have documentary evidences as follows
    1. Notice with various allegations on one of the advocate’s letterhead duly stamp and signature
    2. N.C. with police
    3. Application with police
    4. E mail Copy to S.P.
    5. Handwritten letters of declaration of wife to her parents, relatives and nearby

    Is this ample to prove guilty????????????????

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    499 is for defamation
    and you have to add some criminal cases to make you case stronger

    check list of IPC here

    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    How your wife will prove if they say, she signed willingly and stayed there now she is changing her dialogue then what you will do

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.