MyNation Foundation Forum » Judgments » Request for Judgment

DV cases against senior male citizens

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Frederick Roberts
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. Frederick Roberts

    I am a senior male citizen aged 70 years. My wife of 60 years (age of marriage 41 years) has filed a false domestic violence case against me to cover her misdeeds. Suspect adultry and investments on immoveabe property in the name of the ex-tenent whilst I was working abroad for 23 years.. I understand that there is a court ruling that senior male citizens aged 65 years and over do not come under the ambit of DV owing to advancing age, health parameters, etc. If any of you reader has a copy of this Court Ruling may kindly send the same to me via. email to

    Grafeful for your help.

    F Roberts

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    There are judgments where old aged parents victimised under DV, but now DV is against you, i dont think senior citizen option will suits you.
    you can counter her alegation if you write in details whats her actual cliams are and what proof she/you have.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    You have to move before High Court for quashing the said matter u/s 482 of Cr.P.C. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.