MyNation Foundation Forum » Miscellaneous » General

Changing child initial after divorce

(2 posts)
  1. Anonymous

    After divorce is it possible to change the child initial according to new husband name.

    If not possible whether the mother have the rights to keep her name as initial for the child after divorce

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. sanjaymehra

    Remarriage of the mother does not change anything for the child in legal terms. He or she still remains the progeny of the father and mother. The new husband is a step father to the child, unless he legally adopts the child, for which the permission of the natural father is necessary.

    warm regards

    sanjay mehra

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.