MyNation Foundation Forum » Miscellaneous » Marital Problems

Help me

(4 posts)
  1. vish1999

    Hi ,

    I am really having a tough time with my wife and her parents, they are torturing me mentally. Last year they have given a false statement that i am harrassing her at women protection cell, hyderabad.There we came to any understanding and both of us have written on papers that she will take care of me and my daughter and i will take care of her and my daughter.

    From the day one she has started torturing me mentally and last month she drank domex(floor cleaner) so i have admiited her to hospital and later she got discharged.

    Now my fear is that they might lodge a complaint on me and my family with stating false statements.

    So kindly tell me what i have to do, her father works as a CM's helicopter technicain, i think he might use his influence to torture us.

    Please kindly help me and my family from them.

    Please save us.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    Immediately approach to the concern police station, file written complaint against her mentioning all facts, then after move for anticipatory bail, you will be safe. 09821387099, 9224799546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    As you have record of her suicide attempt, now you can report it to police in written statement that she is threatening you of suicide next time and filling false case on you too. so police will take action on that.
    or that may help you if they file any other case.

    Try to get all possible events / records of their harassment and contact our Hydrabad HELPline, they will guide you.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. ADMIN
    Key Master

    In our country, attempt to suicide is an offence punishable under section 309 of the Indian Penal Code. Section 309 reads thus:
    Attempt to commit suicide. “Whoever attempts to commit suicide and does any act towards the commission of such offence, shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year or with fine, or with both.”

    Article 21 of the Constitution of India enjoins that no person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty except according to procedure established by law.

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.