MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

case status-498a

(130 posts)
  1. Dr.Dsouza

    You mean to say Father will not take care of his Child ? there are mothers who refuse to breast feed becasue they care for their beauty than child.
    If child says he want Father too why dont you ask court to tell Father to be with child at least for weekends, then you have right to fight for money

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. rekha_s

    he is with the father during alternate weekends. it is wife who has initiated it. yes father can take care of the infant but cannot breastfeed. there also mothers(most) who left their careers to take care of the child. she has left her job and took a break of 2 years. when she was without the money to support she had to take up job at a very less salary to sustain life.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    Good then raise the child single handed and let the child know what you have done. and he/she will judge both Mother and Father.

    Dont beg for money from husband,else he will claim he paid money too for alternate weekends visits.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. rekha_s

    father know very well the child will be taken care and maintained without his support no matter how much hardship a mother has to undergo. this may be only for revenge for filing 498a or some strategy. does he really care about child's welfare . what will be the end result child may not have the luxurous life as his father. but even if he meets the father will he have the same respect toward his father who is so cruel towards his mother and not even bothered about him and only want to access. he may not know all this as he is just a child. as he grows up he will have his own thought process and reasoning no matter how much mother hides the facts from him for normal upbringing.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  5. rekha_s

    cases will run for years father will remarry and have his own children(whether acquinted or convicted). he has money and position, relative who depend on him will support. the adolecent girl will also marry some one when she grows up. without even knowing the damage caused. life will move on.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Ashish Agarwal

    Dear Rekha

    Pls clarify one issue:

    Who is cruel to a child " A mother who files a false case of IPC 498a on his father and separated father and mother from him " or " A father who is denied all the rights and love which he could have showered on his child while being with his child 24*7".

    Why in matrimonial issues criminal laws are being implicated on hubby and his family.
    Before going further on this issue what is a men's responsibility being a father and a hubby.Pls let us know about these points :

    1) What are the cases filed by you till today?
    2)Who are the accussed in cases filed by you?
    3)What is the period of Separation ?
    4)What you have gained during the separation?
    5)How is your life pre 498a and post 498a ? Are you satisfied with your life after 498a?
    6)What are the reconciliation efforts done by you and your family?
    7)What was the reason of dispute between you and your hubby?
    8)Your child wants to be with whom :(a) Only Mom, (b) Only Dad, (c) Both mom and dad
    9)Whom do you think the child should be with :(a) Only Mom, (b) Only Dad, (c) both mom and dad
    10)What is your qualification ? Were you working earlier and now?If yes then what is your earning?

    I thinks answer to these questions are required to understand your case and to advice you accordingly.
    Be honest and answer all the questions ...

    Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Dr.Dsouza

    If he is cruel then you have to prove it in Court, so you can get compensation, and same thing he can also do if he prove your cruelty on him if any, but unfortunatly he will not get any compensation, coz Indian judiciary draft laws in favor of women only.
    Why to blame Father only for the Childs fate for not having luxurious life, that child will decide when he mature, Now you are affraid that child will find your faults and will not respect you.
    He can marry Again,coz you took the child, he has right to marry and have Children, and no one is stopping you from getting married again.
    He has money coz he work hard, anyone stopped you to do same ? NO.
    I dont under stand why women think she is handicapped and others should support her.
    Presidnet of India is a Women,and whole Congress kabaddi team under the thumb of a Women

    Posted 7 years ago #
  8. Rekha,

    What exactly do you want ? If you want us to appreciate your filing 498 A, its not going to happen, if you think we will teach you ways to extort money from your hubby, that possibility is ruled out, what else ? .. Regarding child custody, you are anyway asking for that in court ... so .... better consult another forum ...

    Our Abode :
    Those that have so much power over others as to be able to oppress them have seldom so much over themselves as not to oppress. --Matthew Henry
    Posted 7 years ago #
  9. rekha_s

    Why should a person create such a situation that a wife has to go to police station. 498a will definately break the family. it is the last resort. everyone suffers wife,husband and childrens their family. knowingly if the wife has taken such a grave step how much of the pain/suffering she must have undergone.

    asking for child's maintenance is extortion than what is the gifts presents and monetary help given to that girl.

    happiness of child is what she wants.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  10. Ashish Agarwal

    Dear Rakhi

    If you are so honest answer my questions...

    Posted 7 years ago #
  11. rekha_s

    filing a false 498a is wrong and also mother if she really cares for the child she will not deny father's rights and love which he could have showered on his child while being with his child 24*7". father too should have that attitude. what if father does not care for the child expenses.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  12. rekha_s

    such strigent laws is to control injustice against married women. which should not be used as a weapon for revenge and misused.

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.