MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Maintenance

Harrasment by Wife & Her family member

(28 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Altaf Khan
  • Latest reply from Dr.Dsouza
  • poll: Misuse of CRPC125,DV & 498 against male
    Female bias laws : (7 votes)
    44 %
    Due to history against men : (1 votes)
    6 %
    Female does not want to serve social responsiblity : (3 votes)
    19 %
    Men has become Doll & ATM for the female : (5 votes)
    31 %
  1. ashujain

    after 10 days of my marriage held on 14th May 2011, I realised that my wife is not a woman that I would look for in a partner. She doesnot respect me, She had told lies related to her marks before marriage, She doesnot want to stay with my parents. Keeps on lying and argumenting. She told me about her Ex-Boyfriend. Never respects my parents and me. Now threatning that she will file a divorce case againts me. but I cannot continue living with her. kindly help?? What should I do?

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    for 1 year she cannt file for Divorce.
    meanwhile you can collect all her illtreatment in evidence so that you can use in her maintenance demand, let her go for divorce,
    Your parents/mother/sisters can file Dv on her if she is harassing them.
    find similar one here which you can use as supporting judgment.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. ashujain

    Sorry sir, I got confused. She is not threatning for divorce. she is threatning for Dowery case. me & my family doesnot want the girl back in our family. she is staying at her parents' home from last 20 days. She has tortured us a lot. she had illtreated my parents. she is ready to come back only on the condition that I leave my parents, but now i cant live wid her. now her parents r threatning to us that either we take the girl back or they will file dowery case against me & my family. or they have given us an aoption for out-of-the court settlement and they have asked for Rs 30 Lakhs from us, and then the girl will not come to our home. sir we r helpless and frustated. plz advice. Now I wana divorce and wana get rid of her.

    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. Dr.Dsouza

    If a women want to file Dowry case on you, no matter what you do, and how much money you give, still she can file the case.
    Report it to Police she left her own, keep it documented. signed by police, that you reported.
    then after that if they file you can ask police to do investigation properly.
    dont affraid, find our local member numbers and talk to them; Attend weekly meetings if its nearby.
    they will guide you.

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.