MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

how to speed up false cases in trial court

(3 posts)


  1. sunnir

    sir i want to know that how can i finish false criminal cases on me as these is done only to harrass me and hold me from going abroad,my passport is also ceased due to her complaint to the passport office informing criminal cases on me. My judgement for my petition(2007) of divorce is going to come in a month but other false cases are still on me u/s 323,506,498 etc. Is there any way to expedite proceedings of these cases as i am tired of this cases since 3 years chargesheet is filed and that girl is delaying the matter and my life is getting stucked .i have many evidence which proves her crulty on me. Kindly suggest me what should i do to get rid of these two cases i am 28 years old and i want to go abroad for my better future.

    Please advise me i request you all

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    You have to approach High Court for quashing FIR/proceedings. 9821387099 , 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. sunnir

    I already applied in high court for quashing but i did not get quash in 323,506 and also in 498, since she deserted me from 5 years and i have a notarized aggrement of divorce high court has quashed in 498 against my family memebers. So my question is HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS CASES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY? Requesting you all to give me your suggestion

    Thanking you all

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.