Can I bring some facts to the judge and get my maintenance reduced ?
How to reduced maintenance(6 posts)
1) If the wife is working, then the amount can be quite less.
2) If the wife owns a property, the amount can further be reduced (Section 25(1) of HMA).
3) Your other liabilities: house rent, medical bills for the amount spent on the treatment of your parents, liabilities towards sister(s), loan payments, provident fund, tax, etc.
4) Adultery or remarriage (Section 25(3) of HMA and Section 125(3) of CrPC) will lead to cancellation of maintenance.
5) Without any sufficient reason, the wife refuses to live with her husband (Section 125(4) of CrPC) . Use your wife's failure to comply with RCR.
6) Both are living seperately by mutual consent (Section 125(4) of CrPC)
my wife had withdrawn the case sec 9 out of her swet will & now she has again refiled the same after a period of 6 month , what will be the status of the case & how i can over come the situation, pls reply
Dear Sir, my wife has driven me away by way of psychological means and muscle power. I could not return to my own house, where she is presently residing along with my 12 year old son. I am afraid that if I try to go back to my home, I may be killed by her muscle-man appointed by her parents and her. What should be my next course of action? I have already narrated my brief in 498a section with title, 'Please guide me, a 498a victim'. Please guide me.
Sachin; on what stay she withdraw her Sec9 case.?
You can show it judge that,she filled same case before and to harass you she filled again.498A CRUSADER
Unless she has restrain order or court orders to occupy your house, she cann`t just kick you out of house by muscle power.
You can start legal proceeding against her.498A CRUSADER
You must log in to post.