MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Maintenance

please advice !!

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by innocense
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave


  1. innocense

    i want advice about wat should i do now. my husband not wiiling to take me with him.he want to remarry again..should i wait for divorce from his side??i want to clear that i dont want to file a divorce from my side as i do't want to remarry again in my whole life as i hav already felt d result of being in a relationship. i already spent 3 years in USA with him.since last 2 years i am with my parents.its really impossible for me to forget him.should i file a maintenance case against him? please advice me what should i do. do u hav any idea what amount should i ask him as he a wellpaid NRI earning about $85K per annum.if anyone hav any idea please advice me asap.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    If he deserted you then you can report it Police or CAW and also file for maintanence.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If you want to join & continue your matrimonial life, you may file petition for restitution of conjugal right before the concerned court of law. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.