MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Domestic Violence


(2 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by innocense
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. innocense

    I m from orissa, India. i need suggestion regarding my compensation claim.i want to know what are the procedures for this, as my husband not willing to take me with him,i want to file thia case against him.He is a NRI in USA,working as a software engineer. I already waited for him for 3 long years. i am staying with my parents in Orissa.It has been three years i m staying separated from my husband.Till we are not divorced.SO anyone willing to help me regarding this will be surely appreciated..THANKS..

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    If you are not willing to continue your matrimonial relations, you may approach the court with the help of your lawyer & be free from him, be ready to remarriage with anybody else. If possible by consent you file divorce, it will be better to both of you. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.