MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Divorce

Divorce case Pending

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by My Nation Siliguri
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. Divorce was filed in sep07 after my wife left me and went to live with her mother. in Aug08 she approached some local gundas and influential politicians presurised me to sign an settlement in a plain paper , so that the Divorce case becomes weak. Then she came to my house and stayed for a week. There after I was having a shop and a flat in a different town which was being looked after by my staff, which she forcefully over took and turned out the staff. I used to get threatening calls from the local leaders and police had become inactive. Even though that all the incidents are recorded in FIR.
    My estranged wife has also obtained a trade license in her name and now she is running the said shop. Even my two daughters are with her (one ten yrs old and other 3 yrs old)
    Now that the shop she over took was my only lively hood, and now I'am staying with my sister in a nearby town. I have got a flat here but no income. As the money flow is stopped things are becoming difficult. In the mean time I filed an application iin HC to transfer the case to the court where I'am so that I can contest it in a free and fare manner , this application is still pending in HC.
    What would be the best thing and suitable to do right now?

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. sanjaymehra

    What advise do you expect to receive when you are unable to stand up to your wife on any account. In such a situation, you are better off compromising and settling down with her, rather than making half hearted attempts at trying to prove your independence. This is a self help group, not a place to shed crocodile tears. When you wish to stand up to your wife, then come back for advise. Till then all advise, no matter how good would be wasted on you.

    warm regards

    sanjay mehra

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If you have two issues , it will be better to settel the mater with the help of your friends & reltives of eachother.
    If not possible defend cases which are pending with the help of your lawyer. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.