MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

kindly help me

(4 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by cpmusturia
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave


  1. cpmusturia

    " I am in Govt. job at Nagpur.Our merriage held on ajmer on 07.5.2004 and we have a baby about 4 yr. Last 15.4.2009 when we are going to join my brother engagement my wife stay his parents home at jaipur then never come with me. After merriage she completed his LLB degree. Now she fals elligation on me and my family for dowery . HIs fater also Court releated job as tech Asst. in ROC(Jaipur) He also threadning me and my family to look in court. I try manny times to take my wife and my baby to nagpur but his father not intreasted to talk me and not to send my wife.
    Now 15 month a long period I away my wife and my child, I talked my wife, she also not live toghther and not intreasted to give divorce. she mantally harrasement me,now she become a advocate so day to day threadning me.His father also coprrate him."

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    You can send her Restitute conjugal rights Notice, asking her to come and join you, as a wife she has no right to deny marital happiness. and she has to answer to court or give divorce to you if she is not interested in you.

    You can record her threats and she is not interested in joining you and produce to court that will help you to get Divorce.

    You can ask for Child visitation too.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. What kind of situation happened when you let you wife there. Are you quarrel with your wife. According to Law if you have baby boy than it will be in the custody of husband and if your baby is girl than it will be upto her mother until 18 years. You wife has not gone to court for divorce. you may legally her husband. you can take her back by enforcement of law.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Adv.Kachave

    if she is not ready to live together, you may file divorce petition.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.