MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

false dowry case

(6 posts)
  1. khan

    hai i am in lko my wife is medico lady(she&her mother had a proud that she is Medico lady) , my mother in law is very agreesive and ladaku lady he always miss guide my wife and my wife is follow her steps. last year i am getting married. for day of my marriage my mother in law missguide my wife.
    in last one year my wife fight with me and leave me and stay with her parrent(my sasural is also in lko), due to her maternal interfare they send my wife with me and she live with me and always fight with me and says to live independent home leave your parrent(My mother and father) and i said to her okm i live independent. few days ago she again fight with me and leave me and stay with her parrent. may be they make a case of Fake Dowary. so some one help me how to prevent this matter. there is any action against before, they lodge FIR for Dowary case. Can i apply in Famillly court for settelment. our Divorce. if i apply in familly court then they make enquiry for her side or not. just give me any action to save my point against Dowary case. before they lodge FIR.
    and how can i get Divorce and not give any mentanence charge.
    last year she was pregnent but she take a pills and convert it to Miss abortion. after that she take a pills every month and say to me take precation.after completing my medico field. i pregnent . in this month(15 july she completed his internship. after that we decided pregnent in comming month, i think she think that after prenent she stuck in this matter thatswy she run away.
    some one help me........ Please.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    You have to get some proofs to produce to court that she fight with you and harass you and leave without reason else Court will not belive in you.
    Once you get those proofs you can file for Divorce or Give Talaq and Proceed with Divorce.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. khan

    ok sir but i want know about proof because there is no written evidence there is possiblity that my nehibour can give the verbal or afidavite that she every time fight me and my in laws came my home and make nusence in public place. they also fight with my nehibour and said some odd words and my brother-in law(sala) also threate me in public place. i will se you..... , i think she lodg fake FIR for Dowry....,but there is no evidence about asking for dowry..., and after how much time i file for Divorce. may be there is any time of limit that u are not file earaly 2month -6 month after six month u can file for Divorce..... give me some suggestion...
    thanks sir

    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Adv.Kachave

    If there is apprehension of arrest by filing false complaint, if there is no chance for settlement, you file divorce petition & get free from her. 9821387099, 9224799546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #
  5. khan

    please some help me ....................

    Posted 7 years ago #
  6. khan

    sir can any one suggest me that after leaving my wife to me i file divorce case. how much time i wait if she will come back or not and after how much time i file for divorce or send her to samman through court for divorce.

    after how much time she can file fault dowry case against me aur our family.

    some one please help me

    please ....

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.