MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Divorce

false dowry harassment cases against men

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by meena
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. meena

    the girl harasses the boy from day 1 of the marriage to live with her parents, stating he is ****, womanizer, drunken and suddenly one day leave the boy‘s house only to file a case in police station on dowry harassment and stated later she did that only to threaten him to bend to her wish/demands. Also, puts case on mother in law too. After filing the case, changes her stand by saying she wants to live with the boy,who had unfortunately suffered through her erratic temperament , contradictory statement and constant nagging for the divorce .
    Now latest she says mother-in-law is to be punished, but let the boy free from police complaint so that she can live with him and change him for better (?), though she was the one to walk out of the house. But the boy want divorce to end this ordeal. So, on what merits evidence can the boy win this case for divorce.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Filling false case is cruelty, find related judgments here
    He can file for divorce along with desertion and cruelty and can also charge her for mentaly not stable and for misusing law

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If there is false & bogus case, there is remedy u/s 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing FIR /proceeding in High Court,
    you may approach court & try to do it with the help of lawyer. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.