MyNation Foundation Forum » Miscellaneous » Marital Problems


(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by abhilash.robert
  • Latest reply from abhilash.robert


  1. abhilash.robert


    I'm a Catholic man married to a gujurati hindu girl. We got married about 2 years ago and have a 15 month old baby girl. My wife was presurrised by her parents so much, that she left home about a month ago.Now, even though we both live in Mumbai, her family doesnt allow me to meet her or my child. My father in law threatens me... I need help..i dont want divorce, as i want to be with my wife and child...I want to atleast meet my child once a week and spend 2 or 3 hours with her...



    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    Dear friend, u have no need to worry, you have right to meet ur wife & child nobody can restrain you, otherwise they will be punished as per law. But if your wife is against you, then there is some problem, even though there is legal remedy, you be reasonable & not emotional , otherwise no solution to any problem. 9821387099, 9224799546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. abhilash.robert

    Thank you Sir.

    What should be my next step? My wife is against me and not willing to come back under any circumstance.



    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.