MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A


(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by akshay88
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave


  1. akshay88

    hi, my name is akki. I m from ghaziabad.I have no relation with my mother and my younger brother from last 4 years. my brother got married in dec.2008 and he didn't invite me in his marriage. after 2 months his wife went to his pihar and she didn't turn up till now. Between this time period her father got my number and they called me for settlement.I said i have no relation with my mother and brother. they are staying seprate.but her father called me 7-8 times for settlement. I called up brother for settlemnt but he did not bother abt her father called up and said that either you come in this settlement or i will make your name under dowry case. so i want to know that how i can safe and wht are the new amendments which made by supereme court in may 2010. pls let me know asap. thanks

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. sanjaymehra

    Dear Akki,
    Why does your brother's father-in-law want you in on a settlement which you have no power to effect. He probably wants to create your name in a CAW cell complaint or DVA case that they are preparing to file. Stay away. Don't give them the opportunity. As it is you don't get along with your brother, so you can not influence him in a settlement. You can file a complaint of harassment and threat against the girl's father. This will help you in a situation where you are named in any complaint that they decide to make.
    warm regards
    sanjay mehra

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    Dear friend you divorce petition & proceed it be free from your wife, if she lodged complaint move for quashing. 9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.