MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Maintenance

maintenance issue

(3 posts)
  1. vipul

    my father disowned me when i and my wife got sap-rated from my parents after that my wife file domestic violence against all my family members can my parents also claim maintenance from me and my elder brother because they are old and infirm and have not any source of income they are taking old age pension from government (Rs. 1000 P.M).i want to help my parents and also want to reduced my wife maintenance.interim order of wife maintenance still pending. advice me can my parents maintenance reduced the maintenance of wife and how can i use it effectively.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. vipul

    i am govt employee.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Dr.Dsouza

    You said they disowned you; so no relation with you.
    still check this

    They can claim maintenance from you

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.