MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Conpalint Cpoy

(2 posts)


  1. andy

    Does Complaint copy can be seen from the Police to known what false allegations have been put through by the wife ?

    What happens if the compromise doesn't take place ? If police doesn't find any evidence does that mean the case gets closed ?

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Most of the time Police give FIR copy along with charge sheet to Court, you can get it from there, if charge sheet is not filled then, you can ask Police or file RTI to get all reports/Investigation report / Police diary details etc.

    If police find no solid proof to frame Charge sheet they will dismiss FIR and case closed.

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.