MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A


(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by PARAKIRAO
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave

    Dear Sir/ Madam,

    My brother entered in to a wed lock. Now the wife has left him. The break is almost certain. Now the point is When she approach Police with a dowry Harassment case, can He get a Bail.
    Can he file fora anicipatory bail, if so can you guideme properly with relevant section of IPC & CRPC.

    With Regards,
    Govardhana Rao

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Dr.Dsouza

    Why do you want to wait for her case
    Why dont you report it to police before she file a case, that will minimize her case.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If you have apprehension in your mind that your brother will arrest in false case of dowery, you may approach to The Honourable Session & High Court, you will get relief.
    9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.