MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

BROTHER studying IN USA implicated in india for 498

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by honour
  • Latest reply from 498A_Crusader


  1. honour

    my wife of 10 years left my house on 11 aug 09.
    my brother left for USA , Ann Arbour MICHIGAN. on 28 aug.for MSc BIOINFOMATICS.
    wife filed a complaint in CAW cell on 2 dec 09.
    she has named him in the complaint. now that the caw cell proceedings are almost over and FIR might b filed anytime.

    we have to file a vakalatnama on my brothers behalf.where to get it notorised from?

    and what should be the suggestions for my brother will it be safe for him to return after 2 yrs. considering that 498a would just start around that time

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    If criminal case u/s 498(a) is filed against all of you, it will be better to move fore anticipatory bail application if apprehension of arrest is there. Then after for quasing FIR there is chance to move before High court.
    9821387099, 9224799546.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. 498A_Crusader

    You can deny that at the time of said offence he was not with you, its upto her to prove that he harassed her, so you can ask judge to remove his name from case and also dismiss case in HC.

    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.