MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

case u/s 125 Crpc and dowry Demand

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by shanu
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. shanu

    Dear Sir,
    In reply to our notice my wife and inlaws have filled a case u/s 125 Crpc and also replied that we are demanding a car worth 5 lacs and also the total cost incurred in marriage was 9 lacs.

    Kindly advice what should be my next action plan

    Case has been filled in Aligarh ,UP. Can i get the whole cases transferred to New Delhi.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. ADMIN
    Key Master

    What notice ?
    in maintenance they cannt claim all,hope all are different cases.
    case can be transfered depending on situation.
    you have to giv emore details about case.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    You have to defend your case through your lawyer and if she is going to file criminal case and there is apprehension in your mind that police will arrest you , you may approach for anticipatory bail .

    9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.