MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

NRI 498a - Need to visit india worried about lookout circular

(2 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Joebhatia
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. Joebhatia

    I need to urgently India from UK i susoect my ex has filed a 498a how would i go about verifying that there are no lookout circulars or NBW.

    I have checked the RCN site of CBI and am not on the list (phew...).

    Any help would be very much appreciated.


    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    Dear friend, Do not be worroy, you file anticipatory bail before the Hon, ble Sessions court, where the case is registered, I think court will consider your relief. Then after if case is false , fabricated, move for quashing the same in High court.
    9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.