MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

about 498a case.

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by arunava
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. arunava

    Hi I am an arunava from QATAR actually i am 31 years old. I got married in last year june 2009 with rupsa.

    At that time i am in leave only 40 days. after that he file false 498a case against my parents, brother & brother in law. My wife actually loves another person but she said every time to me that she loves me.

    How i can fight with her about false 498a case from Qatar?

    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. 498A_Crusader

    let us know her alegation; or what she complain in her FIR.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If criminal case is filed, you have to defend the same. If no ingridents of said offence you may file writ petition for quashing the same before highcourt.
    9821387099, 9224799546

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.