MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Rape

false rape case

(3 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by sanjeev devgun
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. sanjeev devgun

    if a minor girl ran with a boy and after their search the girl/ her parents filed a rape case. then is their any chance to escape or prove that the intercourse was with the consent of the girl.

    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. 498A_Crusader

    If she is minor her statement is not valid and its considered as RAPE.

    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    If some detail facts will be there .It will be possible to advice.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.