MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

null & voids

(5 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by bindus
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. bindus

    I married a person who is my lover,after two days i came to know dat he is married.i filed a petiton against him,he didn't attend dat case,judge recorded dat my evidence,hearing is post poned to next month.but now my husband wants to trouble me in my work can i proceed now?

    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. ADMIN
    Key Master

    If he do not attend you will get Ex parte Divorce.
    what do you mean by trouble...?

    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. bindus

    he wants to defame me,& my uncle approached him & told not to trouble me,and judge recorded my evidence & gave hearng within a week,whether court will cancel my marriage in this hearing or next hearing,?

    Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Anonymous

    If you can prove his Defame you can sue him, but that will not help you to get divorce.
    Please Read Divorce related Judgments here and Divorce FAQ on

    When you will get Divorce thats upto Judge, court has to serve notice to him, If he is not Available then you have to publish it on local paper, there are set of rules before granting you Divorce that court has to follow.

    Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Adv.Kachave

    If your husband is already married, your marriage is null & void. It will be declared after final hearing after recording evidence. If he is giving trouble to you , you may prosecute him as per law.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.