MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

How complainer can take back 498case against victim

(3 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by sunilkush5
  • Latest reply from yodha
  • poll: How 498A taken back against complainer from lower court?
  1. sunilkush5

    After sucide comitted from my wife in may-2008,her family filed 498case against me & my family & police arrested me & my entire family & got bail after 15days & got release from jail,as on date case is in lower court & her family asked for money for settling the case & we also ready for but we dont know the procedure for same that how to take the case back from lower court & as my lawer is not giving any detailed information for taking the case back & delaying for same for his personnel profit.

    Pls give me detailed procedure for taking 498case back against the compaliner.

    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. cook

    Are you ready to surrender for her demands ? that shows you took Dowry.
    why dont you fight back, oh how can you fight back when you took dowry.

    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. yodha

    IPC 498a is non-compoundable in most states of india. which means it can't be taken back by complainer... now your options are to fight them, delay it based on your own strategy adn circmstances. contact local chaper of save indian family

    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.