MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

False case against my brother & my family under indian dowry act.

(3 posts)
  1. rahul29d

    Dear Sir,

    Since marriage of my elder brother, bride was making a lot of domestic problems and went back to her parents house.Then after so many failed discussions, we both parties sat in front of society and decided to go for divorce and as agreed my father filed the case for divorce in the court.

    Now being in her parents house, bride filed a false FIR against against my brother (do not have any source of income) & my family (Parents & sister) under dowry act and asking for a very high compensation.

    Also please note that the divorce case has been already filed and court has given a date in january 2010.

    Please advise what should we do to prove that this FIR is wrong and how to get bail.


    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    If FIR is filed, then whether ur brother & relatives r arrested, if so appoint lawyer & file bail application. If not arrested apply for anticipatory bail in Sessions court.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. cook

    Counter her FIR and appeal in HC to quash as its a revenge case for Divorce.
    There are many judgments on such cases here

    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.