MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

null &void marriage

(13 posts)
  1. Adv.Kachave

    Dear friends, in the court if we have expedite the matter, our lawyer has to request the court for short dates, has to press our application, it will be finish then soon.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.