MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

498a+506+323 posed against all family members please help

(3 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by nilz_iitd
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave
  1. nilz_iitd

    Dear all

    I have married to arrogant and egoist wife, soon after marriage settle in singapore and we were there in singapore there after; marriage was not good at all with lots of ego problems and fights..

    out of one fight she went to india and drain out all money from joint account and there after she filed 498a and other 5 IPCs against parents, four sisters and 3 in-laws.

    my father is blind and seniour citizen.. i am quite worried about them... as they have never seen police station in their entire life..

    they got a bail and my bail is pending as i am in singapore...

    I require help for what to do in this case...

    my parents can not help in going legally here and there. as they are illterate and moreever father is blind.

    they first broke me financially and now breaking mentally.

    i am looking for some good ahemedabad area lawer .. if someone helps..


    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. ADMIN
    Key Master

    You can call our Ahmedbad member Kalpesh Patel's on 09998249893;
    He will guide you what to do. and find Lawyer.

    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Adv.Kachave

    You have to file petition for quashing FIR in High Court.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.