MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » 498A

Charging 498a

(2 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by harish
  • Latest reply from Adv.Kachave


  1. harish

    Dear all

    Please note that I have not taken even a single paise of Dowy, my wife wants to charge 498a if i file Divorce case. since 1 and half a years she is not staying with me and also she will not come back because of our orthodox way of life. She dont want to give divorce we have asked for them amicable settlement they are demanding Rs. 25 lacs. I am a Accounts officer in privale limited Co. and My salary is Rs. 14625/-. Can you think is it possible for to give. I want to file Divorce case in a court. How to proceed. please advice me.

    So for 498a is not charged. if I file Divorce case then they will charge 498a. They are not ready even for settlement also. kindly advice.

    Note that Only suggetions are invited which will solve my problem

    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Adv.Kachave

    You have no need to be frightened. If she is in preparation to prosecute you, you obtain anticipatory bail with help of your lawyer.

    Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave
    98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,
    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.