MyNation Foundation Forum » Advice » Maintenance

125 CrPC

(3 posts)


  1. sovi310

    my wife is pregnant and had gone to her house and residing separate from me since june end. i had filed a ddr regarding that. Now she is filing case against me under section 125. my gross salary is 31000 and net salary is 26,500. what should I do to make the maintainance less?

    Posted 8 years ago #
  2. atit.rajpara

    What is DDR?

    Friends are like condoms... they protect you when things get hard...
    Posted 8 years ago #
  3. sovi310

    it is a sort of rcr, like a fir in which i told my sho of concerned police station, that she went by her own mercy and they are threatening me and my parents regarding i m informing and no action be taken. i m just informing

    Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.